The Company will seek investment and management opportunities which can be developed through the investment of capital or where part of or all of the consideration could be satisfied by the issue of new ordinary shares or other securities in the Company. The opportunities would generally have some or all of the following characteristics, namely:
- Assets that have a strategic fit with the Company’s target sectors.
- Recognition and development of new music talent.
- Identification and exploitation of underperforming back catalogues across all media.
- Development and management of existing artists and their music catalogues.
- Music and media assets which have potential for significant asset or intellectual property value and could present opportunities for consolidation or further development for expansion.
- The Directors will also consider loss-making music and media assets where, in their opinion, there is a clear opportunity to develop a profitable business and make savings through integration.